For some time now, I have been fascinated by reading. Books were always a bit too dry for me. Mostly I read trade magazines or blogs in which there was obviously more to see… Reading especially English books has stimulated me only when I read the books of the MWL Author. Through his not so serious way of dealing with technical literature I came to the hobby of reading. Enclosed I would like to give you an impression which books I like to devour. Have fun.
- Buffer Overflows und Format-String-Schwachstellen by Tobias Klein
- Die Kunst des Penetration Testing by Marc Ruef
- A Hands-On Introduction to Hackingn by Georgia Weidman
- Learning Kali Linux by Ric Messier
Want to buy:
- The Web Application Hacker’s Handbook: 2nd Edition by Dafydd Stuttard and Marcus Pinto
- Hacking: The Art of Exploitation, 2nd Edition by Jon Erickson